I've gotten very good at answering the same questions over and over in the last few weeks, but for those who haven't asked, here are the top ten questions and answers on my OE.
1. When are you leaving?
Wednesday! Flight departs 11.15am
2. Who are you flying with?
Royal Brunei Airlines
3. Is it a direct flight or are you having a stop over?
It's direct (ish). I fly to Brisbane, then Brunei, then Dubai, then London. Got an hour or so in each, so not bad at all.
4. Working or travelling?
Working (hopefully).
5. Have you got a job?
Nope! Got a few things lined up, an interview, my CV is with a recruitment agency, so fingers crossed!
6. Where are you staying?
With friends in Ealing till I get myself sorted.
7. Are you packed?
Pretty much :)
8. Are you scared / excited?
Yes to both.
9. What's your email address to keep in contact?
l_shackel@hotmail.com
10. Are you nuts quitting your perfectly good job and moving to London in the middle of a recession?
Yes!
RIP Sir Terry Pratchett
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment